Wanted: LR3 3rd row seats

BMWJNKY

Looking for 3rd row seats for my LR3. Would be great if someone in the SoCal area wanted my non-3rd row parts in trade. My interior is black but I’d be ok with any color seats. Let me know what you got. I’m located in Riverside but go to the Long Beach area on a somewhat regular basis.

Shigeta

W6EXP
I have a black set in the SF Bay Area you can have for free. Although I don't have all of the associated hardware, you can have everything that I do have. They'll be going to the trash soon.

spikemd

Explorer
to do it correctly, you need EVERYTHING. carpet, seat belts, rear upper molding for seat belts, hardware, finishing plastic. it took me a full day to swap seats between 2 trucks. It isn't technically difficult, just time consuming. Check out my thread here for some pics. I recently updated the thread as my earlier pics no longer show up. scroll down.

(4) LR3 Third Row Conversion | Expedition Portal

BMWJNKY

I have a black set in the SF Bay Area you can have for free. Although I don't have all of the associated hardware, you can have everything that I do have. They'll be going to the trash soon.
I wish I had a way to get up there to get all your parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz