Wanted: Fabricator in SoCal for a First Gen Isuzu Trooper front bumper

KenR

ARB bumpers for these things are rare but that's exactly what I want. Can anyone recommend a skilled metal fabricator in southern California that can build something very similar? I'll be in Cali for two weeks and hoping to get something done while I'm there.

Thanks in advance.

Chi-Town

The guy under the car
I'll be honest here, 2 weeks is probably not enough time to build something as complicated as an ARB copy. By the time you pay labor and parts you could probably buy the ARB?

KenR

I'll be honest here, 2 weeks is probably not enough time to build something as complicated as an ARB copy. By the time you pay labor and parts you could probably buy the ARB?

Agree, and if I could buy the ARB I would but they simply aren't made for Gen 1 Troopers anymore. As a designer I hate knock-offs but have little choice at this point. I've pretty much decided to do the drawings, create the patterns, have them cut and find a competent fabricator to weld it all up.

Ventura FJ60

Agree, and if I could buy the ARB I would but they simply aren't made for Gen 1 Troopers anymore. As a designer I hate knock-offs but have little choice at this point. I've pretty much decided to do the drawings, create the patterns, have them cut and find a competent fabricator to weld it all up.
Contact Todd at Mercenary Off Road - 818-653-6637, or todd@mercenaryoffroad.com, he's amazing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94