Wanted: Crux Expedition 1600 or 1610 off-road trailer

Tonyc24

In the market for a Crux expedition 1600 or 1610 with tent and all of the standard options it came with. Would need to work with me to have shipped to New York. Thank you.

Piophan

Good choice. We love ours. But not looking to sell. Have you contacted Crux directly about getting one shipped out to you?

Tonyc24

Good choice. We love ours. But not looking to sell. Have you contacted Crux directly about getting one shipped out to you?

Hi, thank you. I have been speaking with a few of the dealers on new ones. $15,995 is the best price I have found so far. Does that sound good?

Also, do these come with vehicle side hitch needed to hook to the poly block? Having a hard time understanding and find one that I can put in my 2 inch receiver on my Jeep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyc24

I have mine for sale. I’ll hook you up!

Hello,

How much are you asking? Also can you describe condition and the features & options it has

Thank you

Piophan

Also, do these come with vehicle side hitch needed to hook to the poly block? Having a hard time understanding and find one that I can put in my 2 inch receiver on my Jeep

It comes with the vehicle side hitch. It’s just a standard 2” hitch with the attachment piece bolted in instead of a ball.

$15,995 is not a bad price. I got a better deal on one but that was because it was the last 1600 on the lot and they were trying to make room for the 1610s. Does that include a fridge and solar panel?

Tonyc24

I found one dealer that is including the fridge and solar panel for that price and another dealer including only the solar panel and not the fridge. This dealer said they don't include the fridge as you need the space where the fridge would go to store the annex room. The roof racks are also included on both.

Thank you for the info on the hitch.

Jfreeman1103

I have a 2019 1610 that I am interested in selling. I’m located in central Texas. We have used it 4 times and love it, but just not enough time to use it like we want to.

Tonyc24

I have a 2019 1610 that I am interested in selling. I’m located in central Texas. We have used it 4 times and love it, but just not enough time to use it like we want to.
Hi, Thank you but I just purchased a brand new one. Waiting for it to be delivered. Definitely would have been interested. Let me know what you are asking as I have a few friends who may be interested. What color do you have?

Cuse Runner

I found one dealer that is including the fridge and solar panel for that price and another dealer including only the solar panel and not the fridge. This dealer said they don't include the fridge as you need the space where the fridge would go to store the annex room. The roof racks are also included on both.

Thank you for the info on the hitch.

FYI, the dealer saying they don’t include fridge because that space is needed is just cheap and don’t want to give you a deal, walk away! There is plenty of room on top of the tent when packed up to store it, plenty of room in the tent when setup if your not setting up the annex, and if you get the 1610, there is the rack to use for in transit. Most RV places are including a fridge as a “deal” like ours did when we bought it.

My wife and I stop bringing the annex, because we never use it, but we bring extra poles (annex) just in case and keep them on the floor inside the tent. We have the 1600 and there is room for our chairs, tables, mats (soft floor), rug, poles, and room for more under the cover in transit.

Tonyc24

FYI, the dealer saying they don’t include fridge because that space is needed is just cheap and don’t want to give you a deal, walk away! There is plenty of room on top of the tent when packed up to store it, plenty of room in the tent when setup if your not setting up the annex, and if you get the 1610, there is the rack to use for in transit. Most RV places are including a fridge as a “deal” like ours did when we bought it.

My wife and I stop bringing the annex, because we never use it, but we bring extra poles (annex) just in case and keep them on the floor inside the tent. We have the 1600 and there is room for our chairs, tables, mats (soft floor), rug, poles, and room for more under the cover in transit.

Thank you and I totally agree. I negotiated with them and they are now including the fridge (Dometic CFX40) at no cost.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94