Wanted: Con-Ferr Rack

Robert Bills

Explorer
I am looking for a "used but not abused" Con-Ferr rack, one-piece welded, 40"-44' wide x 65"-72" long. Preferably in SoCal.

Please email or PM if you have one FS or know where one is.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Signcutter21

Adventurer
Also try BoulderBars.com thought i rembered seeing that they had one in their forsale section not to long ago. Too bad FlyinWen just off loaded hers for a killer price.

later,
mike

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Also try BoulderBars.com thought i rembered seeing that they had one in their forsale section not to long ago. Too bad FlyinWen just off loaded hers for a killer price.

later,
mike

Yeah that puppy sold within two hours of it being posted... The BajaRack is sooooooo much nicer though, and looks better on the Jeep IMO.

KJ%20004.jpg

VS.

DSC01152.JPG

When we were looking at posting ours up for sale we checked a bunch of forums, and other forums did have them as well, so keep an eye on your local club forums for a Con-Ferr. The average I was seeing was $200.

89s rule

Adventurer
Keep your eye on craigslist. There is one/ he still had it 3 days ago, in the Atlanta list for $100. I just want something a little more streamlined.

Craigslist is a great place to find alot of random things Im piucking up a Yakima load bar set up with new bars for $40 on Sat.

Robert Bills

Explorer
Thanks for the responses.

I'm looking for a Con-Ferr rack to fit the crossbars on my Bantam trailer. Anything 40"-44" wide and 65"-72" long will work, preferably 4" high (although 6" is fine).

Last edited:

Robert Bills

Explorer
After speaking with Garvin Industries, and finding a few Con-Ferr racks in sizes that won't work, I've narrowed the dimensions of what I really need to fit the round crossbars I already have mounted to my trailer:

65-72" long
40-44" wide

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles