Wanted: AT Habitat for Tacoma 6" or Similar

courtney1234

Hi all!

I am looking for a gently used AT Habitat or similar that would fit a 2019 tacoma 6 ft bed. We are hoping to travel through Central America and would love to cut some cost and buy used vs new. Please let me know! :)

Graton

Hi all!

I am looking for a gently used AT Habitat or similar that would fit a 2019 tacoma 6 ft bed. We are hoping to travel through Central America and would love to cut some cost and buy used vs new. Please let me know! :)

I'm planning on putting my 6' Habitat up for sale soon - here are the details, I'll post pics this week.

Selling my 2.5 year old Habitat - I've moved back east and need something that I can easily heat. If I were still living on the west coast I would not be selling this, it is a great camper and we really like all the room it offers.

Asking $7600

The Habitat has the following:

- Cab slider window $360
- Roof Rack (3 bars) on adjustable track $804
- 12V power system (1 x 12V power port, 1 x double USB, 2 x LED lights) $375
- Interior carpeting
- Color match to vehicle $1,300 - BLACK
- Rear liftgate insert window $290
- Mattress is like new - we used an Exped Duo, and safely stored the original mattress in a closet.

Last edited:

kalieaire

Observer
I'm planning on putting my 6' Habitat up for sale soon - here are the details, I'll post pics this week.

Selling my 2.5 year old Habitat - I've moved back east and need something that I can easily heat. If I were still living on the west coast I would not be selling this, it is a great camper and we really like all the room it offers.

Asking $7600

The Habitat has the following:

- Cab slider window $360
- Roof Rack (3 bars) on adjustable track $804
- 12V power system (1 x 12V power port, 1 x double USB, 2 x LED lights) $375
- Interior carpeting
- Color match to vehicle $1,300 - BLACK
- Rear liftgate insert window $290
- Mattress is like new - we used an Exped Duo, and safely stored the original mattress in a closet.

Didn't that run you like 13k originally?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke