WANTED: Anyone Selling any Overland Journal Back Issues?

Beco90

Hi all,

I am trying to get hold of back issues of Overland Journal - at the moment I'm looking for any from 2007 right up until now (mine were given away when we moved last year and I want them back!). Sadly, I just missed out on another member's forum sale, so thought I'd put up a wanted ad.

Preferably I'd like to buy as many as possible from one seller, to reduce having to pay multiple postage costs, but if you've just got a few years available then I would also be interested.

Open to offers on price and willing to pay postage costs. Payment can be via Paypal or a method preferable to the seller.

Thanks in anticipation! Ben

Last edited:

Beco90

frgtwn - your inbox is full

Hi message for frgtwn - if you see this I received a PM from you r.e. the OJ back issues, many thanks for your kind offer, but I can't reply via PM as your inbox is full. Hopefully you can delete a few messages and I can get back in touch!

Otherwise - the wanted request still stands to others viewing this thread! :)

Greenbean

B.S. Goodwrench
I have these if your interested?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 60

dennismc

Observer
all have been sold. thank you

2 spring 2007
1 summer 2007
1fall 2007
1 gear 2009
1 fall 2009
1 winter 2009
1 fall 2010
1 gear 2013
1 spring 2015
1 summer 2016
1 winter 2016
All in good shape, read a time or 2. Had to buy some mixed lots to complete my collection hence the randomness.
Let me know if interested.

Last edited:

taoseno

Observer
I have some too if anyone is interested.................

Hi all,

I am trying to get hold of back issues of Overland Journal - at the moment I'm looking for any from 2007 right up until now (mine were given away when we moved last year and I want them back!). Sadly, I just missed out on another member's forum sale, so thought I'd put up a wanted ad.

Preferably I'd like to buy as many as possible from one seller, to reduce having to pay multiple postage costs, but if you've just got a few years available then I would also be interested.

Open to offers on price and willing to pay postage costs. Payment can be via Paypal or a method preferable to the seller.

Thanks in anticipation! Ben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles