Wanted: 4x4 RV or Xplorer Type Rig

parrysoundcrew

My rig might be a little small for your goals. Have not installed the 4x4 but designed around it.

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
Ive seen three Host 270 F550 4x4 with the 6.0 PSD pop up in the last year at various dealerships. 89-120K was the range of asking prices. I remember two had super low miles around 30K miles. Well thats what I remember. Rvtrader and Craigslist searches. Or searching and clicking on images etc. youll find one

My rig might be a little small for your goals. Have not installed the 4x4 but designed around it.

Yeah a bit small and not 4x4. Thanks

Ive seen three Host 270 F550 4x4 with the 6.0 PSD pop up in the last year at various dealerships. 89-120K was the range of asking prices. I remember two had super low miles around 30K miles. Well thats what I remember. Rvtrader and Craigslist searches. Or searching and clicking on images etc. youll find one
The only 270 I’ve found for sale right now has a tent off the back which I don’t want. Thanks

Rebuilder

Builder of Things That Interest Me
I'm building this and it will be for sale when I'm done. Build thread is in my signature.

KIMG1552.JPG

extremer

I’m looking for something along the lines of an Unbound Freedom, Xplorer, or Host 270 4x4 RV. Ideally I’m interested in something less then 30’ long, has a pass through from the cab to the living portion, and is 4x4. I would prefer something with a Cummins but I would look at anything. I’d like to stay under $150k and would be fine traveling anywhere in the US for the right unit. Let me know if you know of anything or have something. Thank you!
This is an extremely vague description of what you allegedly want and you have countless replies and you only say 'no thanks' 'not what i'm looking for' be specific or stop misleading people and end this silly thread.

extremer

I’m looking for something along the lines of an Unbound Freedom, Xplorer, or Host 270 4x4 RV. Ideally I’m interested in something less then 30’ long, has a pass through from the cab to the living portion, and is 4x4. I would prefer something with a Cummins but I would look at anything. I’d like to stay under $150k and would be fine traveling anywhere in the US for the right unit. Let me know if you know of anything or have something. Thank you!
IDEA!! post a pic resembling what you want!!

IDEA!! post a pic resembling what you want!!
My first sentence describes exactly what I'm looking for. I don't mention anything about wanting a truck bed camper, pop up, pickup truck, ambulance, or anything else. I appreciate everyone tossing out their rigs but it's clearly not what I am asking for. I don't know what you think is vague about it but if it bothers you just move on. By posting what I'm looking for I don't know how that could be misleading. Since extremer seems to have let go of the teat and is interested in a photo, I have posted one.

Attachments

• Unbound.jpeg
    Unbound.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

rawtoxic

You should have scooped up Nitro Gears rig! You are lookin a in tough and popular category - I tried for over a year to find something and went with a Tiger I'm super happy with but smaller than what we originally wanted but after it all and shopping almost a year I like being small makes it easier. Still dream about a king size bed tho :)

If you want to cast a wider net a few more vehicles that may work:

Maybe a Serro Scotty Cummins would work too? That was one I always wanted to find.

GVX also makes some larger vehicles with pass through (I think) might have to up price a little for one of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles