Wanted: 2005 (+-) Tundra 4wd Low Milage Unicorn (Help Me)

landman

Hey All,
I’m calling on my expro brothers and sister to help me find a unicorn! I recently sold my Mercedes Sprinter Van to go back to a truck platform. I want to find the perfect-perfect Tundra for my next build out. Here is what Im looking for:

2005 (+-) Tundra
(not too keen on the newer ones and nor is my budget)
Less then 100k miles - unicorn amazingly outstanding condition inside and out
4wd is a must
No real color preference
Budget $20,000 +-
(If there is an absolutely killer deal I’m willing to spend more)

I’m in Arizona, but willing to travel in the USA to buy a gem! I’m looking for that garage queen that’s never been really used.

I cant look everywhere all the time, so if you find an amazing Tundra post it here and let me know. I am willing to pay a reward for the person who finds the amazing gem in looking for. I’ll pay $250 to the person who finds the rare beast I seek! I’ll be straight up about it and we can work the reward payment out over private message. Anyways - thanks for your help on this!

-Landman

Last edited:

YF_Ryan

JUST under your budget, but low mileage for sure.

1565713465775.png

landman

JUST under your budget, but low mileage for sure.

View attachment 532627

This one really has my attention ! I need to see how long the bed is on the full cab ones are. I’m 5”7 and wonder if I can still sleep back there.

Gary crouch

Observer
Friends husband just died and they have a 2010 4x4 with every option you can get. I think its green in color 20,000 MILES ONLY!!

she wants 28k, expensive yes but basically a new truck

jatibb

Adventurer
been looking myself for awhile now, those things show exactly what "things are worth what people are willing to pay" 15-20k for a truck that old? geez....
stepside? ugliest tlamps ever... always thought i could make jerry can holders out of the tlamp pockets and have a bumper with lamps in it. looks like the same lamps on a solara convertible

01tundraAC

I would have a very hard time paying more then 10k for a first gen tundra. I have owned 3 of them and there is not anything to worry about mileage wise. But... Here is a link.

ButchPetty

Hey All,
I’m calling on my expro brothers and sister to help me find a unicorn! I recently sold my Mercedes Sprinter Van to go back to a truck platform. I want to find the perfect-perfect Tundra for my next build out. Here is what Im looking for:

2005 (+-) Tundra
(not too keen on the newer ones and nor is my budget)
Less then 100k miles - unicorn amazingly outstanding condition inside and out
4wd is a must
No real color preference
Budget $20,000 +-
(If there is an absolutely killer deal I’m willing to spend more)

I’m in Arizona, but willing to travel in the USA to buy a gem! I’m looking for that garage queen that’s never been really used.

I cant look everywhere all the time, so if you find an amazing Tundra post it here and let me know. I am willing to pay a reward for the person who finds the amazing gem in looking for. I’ll pay $250 to the person who finds the rare beast I seek! I’ll be straight up about it and we can work the reward payment out over private message. Anyways - thanks for your help on this!

-Landman
Just noticed you ad. I don’t know if your still searching but just wanted to let you know that I posted my 2006 Tundra TRD here yesterday for sale. I don’t think there are very many out there as clean as mine. My contact info is in the post if your interested. Thanks

D

Deleted member 9101

I would have a very hard time paying more then 10k for a first gen tundra. I have owned 3 of them and there is not anything to worry about mileage wise. But... Here is a link.

My 2002 had 254k on it when I sold it....still ran like new.

Also, I agree with the 10k comment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles