Want to trade Norcold MRFT 60 for 45-50 quart 12VDC refridgerator or $600.00

adrenaline503

Explorer
Hello,

I bought a used Norcold MRFT 60 refrigerator off craigslist last week, and after its maiden voyage I have decided it is just too large for my needs. You could EASILY pack a weeks worth the food in this thing, its huge. Both the 12VDC and 110AC circuits work, it froze a warm water bottle overnight. I used it for 3 days on the road and it never ran down my deep cycle battery, although I would NOT recommend running this off your primary starter battery. It does draw more power than the other models, but then it will freeze a 100 pounds of food so that's to be expected. It does have a few dents and scratches that I have attempted to capture in the photos but none of them impacts its function what so ever.

I have the new style 12VDC cable with the 90 degree plug as well as the 110VAC cable. Both baskets are included, those are actually more handy than I thought. Pack your food in them the night before, toss them in fridge and they are ready to go in the morning.

So, I am looking to trade this for a 45-50 quart model fridge. It must be in good condition, doesn't have to be perfect but does have to be 100 percent functional on both 12VDC and 110AC. The lid must close properly and all latches must tightly close. Pretty much the same condition as mine or better.

The handles are included and I will mount them with new stainless screws if you would like.

Shipping going to be killer on this so a local swap in the PNW (I am in Seattle) would be best. I don't mind a drive but I would want to meet half way. I will sell it for 600 bucks, that's about half retail so I am firm on that. If you have any questions shoot me an message and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Here is the link to the manufactures website: http://www.thetford.com/Home/Products/NorcoldRefrigeratorsHome/MRFT60/tabid/201/Default.aspx

Thanks.

ddog45

Adventurer
How about you take a vacation to colorado and I will fill my norcold 45 full of local brews and we can make the trade. Come on you know you want to.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
How about meeting in Sacramento for a 45 qt ARB with digital readout and a transit bag i just ordered for it? (has a few scratches, dings and normal wear.. along with a bunch of steeekers)

Adventurerider

Adventurer
We have an older Norcold 45 that works awesome, doesn't have very many scratches or dents if any, we have everything that came with it new, both plugs (12v & 110) and the owners manual. I would be very interested in a trade, not sure if it would be totally fair on your side, as i said ours is an order unit.
We are located just 15 minutes outside of SLC.
Email or PM me if your interested and I'll shoot some photo's.
Thanks

ddog45

Adventurer
Fridge has a new home in Colorado. It was great to meet you two come back to Colorado and visit anytime. Another great transaction via expedition portal.:victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94