Want to buy Jeep JKU that is overland ready / partially overland ready

Stroked 550

Adventurer
hey guys and gals

Im looking to buy a Jeep JKU that is overland ready with rooftop tent and some other doodads (bumper, LED lights winch etc) or partially overland ready lol

Im trying to keep the budget under $30k

please send me a PM with details if you have one.

Geographically Im looking for one in WA, OR, CA or northern NV

Cussen

Hello. I'm curious if you might be interested in my rig? I need to update the post with a few details but here's the overview https://expeditionportal.com/forum/...-ready-2013-jeep-rubicon.211812/#post-2760331

I don't have a rooftop tent (sold it already) but the Jeep has the Rhino Rack platform with the Backbone system so it's RTT ready. Also, the fridge slide and fridge are not being sold w/the Jeep. I'm in CO but could potentially meet up somewhere if you're interested. I currently have it priced at $35,000 but willing to entertain serious offers. Take care.

Shoot me a PM, I may have just what you're looking for.

Rtt,Bumpers, Lights, Winch, Dual battery, Front Eton locker and chromolly shafts, 4.88 gearing, etc.

1599665837188.png

1599665850990.png

Last edited:

resqd1

Adventurer
Crazy how we are looking for the same thing really... I want a 2012 or newer with less than 75k on it and Auto... what about you? I think you said auto as well

Last edited:

Stroked 550

Adventurer
Crazy how we are looking for the same thing really... I want a 2012 or newer with less than 75k on it and Auto... what about you? I think you said auto as well

Yeah I saw your post and thought thats funny we are both looking for the same rig, I ended up finding a 2011 auto with a 4" lift on 35s so now the real fun begins of building it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior