Wagonofdoom - 2015 Outback build

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
Just realized, my car is the most popular build thread of 2015 in the "other vehicles" category on Expedition Portal! The next highest view count (behind my 53k since 5/2/15) is an izuzu started 4/24/15 with 11,700. is also the 11th highest in replies with 165. Nothing even close from 2015 in that department

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
So. swingout is done MINUS the water can holder. just need 3 bolts to mount the wheel and its all done. I still need to figure out what im going to do about a water carrier. Anyone wanna contribute a two can idea?

After VT ill have it powdercoated. ill just spraypaint it for that.

Untitled by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
proposed mock up
im no pro, but it will work id say

coastalcop

Love what you are doing with the subi. Wonder about where you mounted the spare on the swing out ( I understand keeping it close to the hinge to reduce stress on the hinge) , how does it affect visibility ( cant tell if there is a backup cam). I just think of looking over my right shoulder to clear or backup. I usually put anything vision reducing behind the driver side when packing.

Had a WRX hatch and loved it ( the dogs didn't ) now have a pro4x X terra that the dogs love. Call it. My Minniebago ( set up to sleep in when camping) .

Subbed to the sub I thread cause I like you you think outside the box ( they never let me out of the box :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94