WA All Van Meet & Greet July 26, 2014

Railvan

Adventurer
I have not seen this mentioned on Expo so I thought I'd post it here:
------------------------------------------------------------------
All Van Meet & Greet July 26, 2014

All makes, models, shapes, sizes, years... you get the idea.

If it's a van and you travel, camp, overland, off-road in it, bring it to our meet up Saturday evening, July 26, from 5:00-8:30pm. Enjoy a free root beer at the XXX Drive In on us AND enjoy seeing other folks camper vans and how they have set them up.

The Das Mule van will be on hand and we will have some great in store specials for items that can help you get the most efficient use out of your rig.

Sportmobile, Vanagon, VW Bus, Syncro, Astro, Eurovan, Sprinter, Chevy, Ford, Delica, Nissan... bring 'em all!

Hope you can join us.

http://www.dasmule.com/
98 NE Gilman Blvd
Issaquah, WA 98027

T.Low

Expedition Leader
Open invite:

I'll probably head from the Meet over the pass to Fortune Creek trail for a night run up the trail to one of a few different camp spots along the trail, or maybe all the way up to the lake if that's the way it works out, in which case, I could easily be talked into a Van Epps trail run Sunday a.m.

I figure on allowing two hours from the Meet in issaquah to the trail head at Fortune Creek.

If anyone wants to go, I'll be the jolly fat joker in the pop
top Astro, aka T.Low. C'mon over and say hey.

Hope to meet some of you out there.

image.jpg
'03 Chevy Astro w/ NP233C 4x4 electronic shift transfer case, 4-5" Overlandvans lift kit, 4:10's w/ Detroit Locker, Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks w/ in-dash remote & onboard air compressor, 255 70R16 AT's, GTRV pop top w/ sleeper, Carefree Awning, Guacho couch, Coleman Fridge, and tons of Thule

Stitebunny

Adventurer
I didn't take any pics while I was there for some reason. The wife snapped only a few.

There were lots of Syncros and a few 2wd drive Westy's.

Several Fords, at least 2 or 3 of those being Sportsmobiles, a couple of Astro's, a Delica.....

It was fun to see other van's and talk to like minded folks!

Nice to meet those of you I talked to!

WP_20140726_19_03_39_Pro.jpg

WP_20140726_19_14_32_Pro.jpg

T.Low

Expedition Leader
That was actually a really good time, talking with all my Brothers from a different Mother.

Railvan and I left the meet around 9pm and headed over the pass, then camped off Fortune Creek trail. We ran into four Syncros near the top of Hawkins. Had a long chat and look at each others vans.

On the way home, we pulled into a rest stop near an Astro GTRV pop top camper van and he wanted to chat about my lift etc.

Railvan and I have done nearly 30 trips together over the years, and we've seen more vans in that 36 hour period than in all our other trips combined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94