Voltage Drop Dometic CFX 75DZW

67cj5

Man On a Mission
I love such classic situations ... They ask you what cable you are using, even though they know that the problem lies in their device. I have exactly the same symptoms with my CFX75. The reading on the battery is 11.5V, the reading on the loaded refrigerator is 9.5V and the copressor is turned off. Everything works fine on AC ... We need answers what's f*cked up and what needs to be replaced. It would seem simple ...
It's a sad thing but CFX3 owners are "NEVER" going to get this resolved as long as Members here who keep writing BS Articles stating that the CFX3's are the best fridge in the world, When in fact the Dometic CFX3 range is a total Cluster POS where Fridges like the Legendary ENGEL MT45 and the NASA Approved National Luna Rank lower than the WORST Fridge in History.

We are not talking about the odd one or two going wrong But Thousands of the CFX3 Fridges have failed in some way or another and yet People here who get given these things to Test for free while we pay the price and what is worse These So called members here are the ones who are misguiding members here with there total lack of Integraty.

Instead of writing BS tests/reviews which are no way related to real world use they should be writing to Dometic and asking them why the bigest camping investment for many of us across the Globe with an Average Income are paying a premium for a fridge that can be out performed and out lasted by a $200.00 Fridge from Amazon, The truth is the Oridginal CFX CF/CDF Ranges were real good Fridges but these New CFX3' are 100% POS.

Here is the Article to which I am referring.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz