Vlog - Newsroom: Current bush radio #1

4x4tripping

Adventurer
vlog-rundschau-buschfunk-4x4tripping-reiseblog-youtube-channels-instagram-002.JPG

Here are my travel favorites, which I am currently following in more detail:

From a current Transafrica (Western route), to the current Silk Road with Russia & Iran, Panamericana to trips within Europe.

Article: Vlog - Newsroom: Current bush radio #1

The short version of the respective status is included, for those who don't have that much time...

So you should quickly see whether the topics/priorities or travel regions addressed there are exciting for you.

Also snapped and linked: Ebola and TIP/Carnet issues could currently make travel more difficult on the transafrica over the east.

Enjoy browsing!

trippin

4x4tripping

Adventurer
I was asked because of the provided Picture:
"was there a car wash right around the corner at the photo shoot?"

This is deceptive on the one hand, on the other hand I had there relatively fresh a longer distance "in the little river" behind me, so to speak, instead of fording across, it went a while in the small river ahead.

Nothing wild, max as deep as a 33" tire is high. DH clean in front, otherwise mixed.

That led me out of the Peruvian jungle back to the coast, actually a no-go area according to locals and police in Tingo Maria, for me one of the most beautiful passages of the whole trip.

P1010081.JPG

concerning passage in the South America travel blog:

At the bottom of the blog you can scroll through the days with "Newer Post" and "Older Post" - if it interests you...

The overnight stay in the hamlet without any electricity and the convivial evening - remains unforgotten for my part anyway.

Also the vehicle ferry on the way there, looked accordingly, without felt 15km hardcore corrugated iron to the ferry, I would have me the cross then probably clamped. Especially because other passengers caused rather unpleasant feelings.

P1000800.JPG

But - I digressed - the photo in the opening post should only visualize the overlanding character of the post...

trippin

4x4tripping

Adventurer
roadtrip-buschfunk-vlog-news-room.JPG

What's on the minds of the travel world right now?

We show ways out of the TIP/Carnet problem in Ethiopia, we discovered the hottest woman on a motorcycle on a world trip. And show the current common vehicles on the Panamericana.

Curious now?

trippin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles