VKS Fab w/ AEV Fuel Caddy

JFarris

Wanderer
I'm pretty excited about this, and will be doing a build thread soon for my Jeep. I wanted to put this out there though, in case anyone else is interested in this setup.

VKS Fab is a local Jeep shop here in Fresno, CA. He bleeds offroad I think. You should see his Jeep if your into Rock Crawling. Everything is built by him. That means all brackets, rods, links, etc. He doesn't sub anything out, or order anything from China. Everything is "American Made" if that means anything to you. To me, it does. I like to keep as much money here as possible, and help my local economy whenever possible, especially the little guys.

Although they're accustomed to tailoring to the crawling crowd, I asked him to morph his existing bumper/tire carrier, which is exceptional by the way, into something to fit my "Dual Purpose" agenda. So he did, and I think it turned out great.

Pictures will follow shortly, since I posting this from my phone. Tell me what you guys think.

JFarris

Wanderer
Here's the pictures...

Attachments

• TireCarrier1.jpg
    TireCarrier1.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 74
  • TireCarrier2.jpg
    TireCarrier2.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 70

JFarris

Wanderer
I also had him build me a front bumper that integrated a 10" Rigid LED Lightbar. Note, I have a Warn Zeon winch, which is huge by the way...VKSFrontBumper1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne