Vision Systems

Scott Brady

Founder
As many of you know, Bajataco has a KILLER vision system on his truck, with 5 cameras placed throughout the chassis for "self spotting" while in technical terrain.

I also have a vision system, but much simpler (the number of cameras anyways). My system is color and uses a monitor that can also be used as a computer display for navigation, which will be a big project for the spring. I only have one camera currently, and it is for rearward visibility. With the tent and spare tire, I cannot see out of the back of the truck.

Chris and I are both using components made available by Total Vision Products.

So here is a start: :D

rear_camera.JPG

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
Very cool setup. Bajataco has the five camera system yet you have a single. Does TVP sell the components individually?

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Yes, TVP will sell individual components to suit your application. Just call them at 520-623-0790 and talk to Rod. Or you can send an email to sales@totalvisionproducts.com

Keep in mind that Rod will be out of the office for some time next week, as he will be at the SEMA show - but you can leave a message if he is not there.

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
I'll call just don't know when. Baby's eating and pooping a lot of finances right now. Gotta wait till I get another design job first.

Thanks for the info!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke