Vikings 2500 everything build

UglyViking

I almost got talked into ceramic coating on my last truck. But decided against it as it wouldn’t have worked well out here.

A friend of mine got DuPont Kevlar coating which has performed excellent. I’d suggest that, if you’re looking for the best protection.

I had looked into that stuff and rhino/line-xing the truck but I really just hate the texture, makes it very hard to clean, plus if you ever sell it takes a very specific buyer. Def durable.

MTVR

I had looked into that stuff and rhino/line-xing the truck but I really just hate the texture, makes it very hard to clean, plus if you ever sell it takes a very specific buyer. Def durable.

Well, you don't want CARC (Chemical Agent Resistant Coating) either, then.

Shortly after we took delivery of our MTVR, I was running my hands all over the finish of it in the rain, until I noticed I was leaving red streaks- I had accidentally sanded right through the skin on my fingertips...

UglyViking

Well, you don't want CARC (Chemical Agent Resistant Coating) either, then.

Shortly after we took delivery of our MTVR, I was running my hands all over the finish of it in the rain, until I noticed I was leaving red streaks- I had accidentally sanded right through the skin on my fingertips...

Ah, yes that is something strong. I may decide to do something like this in the future, but as of this minute I can't see that happening.

silvrzuki77

explorer
eb768c1d5c5f1426fddd873aa2294bed.jpg

You won’t be disappointed when they show up!!!! Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silvrzuki77

explorer
I didn’t have the overland shocks... I’ve been sitting stock with 37’s for about 2 months now. I took the truck down a dirt ride I’ve done many times before also with different rigs and with the new shocks it just soaks everything up. So far best riding vehicle I’ve had. Puts my wife’s Lexus GX460 to shame.

One of the friends that helped with the install has Thuren’s front kit only and now he is set on upgrading his shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UglyViking

I didn’t have the overland shocks... I’ve been sitting stock with 37’s for about 2 months now. I took the truck down a dirt ride I’ve done many times before also with different rigs and with the new shocks it just soaks everything up. So far best riding vehicle I’ve had. Puts my wife’s Lexus GX460 to shame.

One of the friends that helped with the install has Thuren’s front kit only and now he is set on upgrading his shocks.

It's a night and day difference with Thuren springs and shocks alone, I can't wait for the Kings as I hear amazing things about them. Looking forward to getting them on.

UglyViking

I do! To be fair I ordered like 16 weeks ago I think? I was ok with waiting. Covid doesn't help but I'd rather wait for quality.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles