VID; All Terrain Power wheel chair day trip

T.Low

Expedition Leader
got my new chair out for its second run . been way too long w/no backwoods, nice to roll the old stomping grounds . since operating the chair is less struggle than typing this, heers the vid

https://youtu.be/-sI1lA0_QiY

Last edited:

Rbertalotto

Explorer
Wow! Impressive....A set of chains on that snow covered road would even make it better. Do they offer these types of chairs with tracks instead of wheels?

smlobx

Wanderer
Great video. Congrats for getting out in the white stuff!
I wonder if BFG makes their KO2 in your size??

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Nice, Tom! Great to see the wheeling doesn't stop. We're going to need a thread on that van, too!

fortel

Adventurer
Wow! Impressive....A set of chains on that snow covered road would even make it better. Do they offer these types of chairs with tracks instead of wheels?

Track Chair.jpg

At the Missouri Department of Conservation we have some these tracked chairs available that are loaned for some of our disabled special hunts. We got to try one at a conference, pretty amazing machine. Even has LED lighting for low-light traveling to hunting blinds from the accesses.

Doc Foster

Adventurer
That is one sweet wheel chair. I was surprised at the terrain you could negotiate. I hope you it takes you all the places you want to go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles