Victron Energy: Free eBooks

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Thanks
I like reference info I can save as PDF's for remote area reading if things go wrong

luthj

Engineer In Residence
I like the hand drawn diagrams (perfectly legible, Microsoft Paint?). They are obviously made by an engineer I think. "They told me to write a manual that even Noobs could understand, but wouldn't give me budget for a graphic designer."

Last edited:

shade

I like the obviously hand drawn diagrams (perfectly legible). They are obviously made by an engineer I think. "They told me to write a manual that even Noobs could understand, but wouldn't give me budget for a graphic designer."
Maybe that was the Rev 02 part. "Lars, punch it up with some drawings. I want to feel the resistance in that ring terminal!"

I'm not sure what to make of seeing Volt shove poor Amps' butt through cowboy Ohms' lasso.

luthj

Engineer In Residence
You know, I bet Rev 01 had even more hand drawings. And as the graphics dept has time, they convert the sketches to vector renders.

I really appreciate when a vendor goes through the effort to put this kinda stuff together. I think it says a lot about their customer support approach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles