Very small camping toilet?

dreadlocks

This is what we use, with their Biodegradable bags.. boondocking I just throw it out in the trees somewhere.. my model is black/grey, no chrome.

2b40a288-8a05-4662-8e6d-afe98bd332fd.__CR0,0,1940,1200_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MSOWG7U/

Florida Native

Problem with chemicals is then you can **only** dispose of in RV / marina designated dump tanks.

With the natural methods you can just put into a normal septic / sewer connected system.
Using "eco-friendly" chemicals lets you dump into septic/sanitary sewer without negative effects.

-Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

67cj5

Man On a Mission
Problem with chemicals is then you can **only** dispose of in RV / marina designated dump tanks.

With the natural methods you can just put into a normal septic / sewer connected system.
John, after your post here I checked out how to set this thing up and I watched a video the other day about The Dometic Porta Potti I bought and now they also make a Green Liquid that does not destroy Septic Tanks or those Bio composting tanks, So it might be better to buy the Green Chemical instead of the Blue one ??

Here's the Video where he talks about the chemicals,

Last edited:

john61ct

Adventurer
Yah I dunno, by default I'm skeptical, would not take the word of sellers that it would be accepted at all potential locations.

If I were disposing into my own home septic over local groundwater I would even more definitely do detailed research with more objective authorities

john61ct

Adventurer
And, on the other hand, I would have no problem with human waste + coir or sawdust going into our compost heaps even to be used in the veggie garden.

******** does not scare me at all, it's the chemicals that do.

Florida Native

I use only the formaldehyde-free chemicals in my porta-potty and have dumped in RV dump stations, toilet at home (city sewer), city sanitary sewer (sewer cleanout at home), vault toilets, and home septic system.

-Mike

ottsville

Observer
I use only the formaldehyde-free chemicals in my porta-potty and have dumped in RV dump stations, toilet at home (city sewer), city sanitary sewer (sewer cleanout at home), vault toilets, and home septic system.

-Mike

Unless you are out for a really long time, some general purpose cleaner works fine in toilet applications. All you are really trying to do is to keep odor down. Your not sitting on a septic tank.

The Artisan

Adventurer
I am making my own composte similar to a blender but a paddle to drop the waste to the bottom. Based off a cordless drill. Large funnel will act as a urinal and is removable. 18X18 SQ
KevinWP_004352.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior