Very happy with Hallmark during the whole order and customizing phase.

AeroNautiCal

Explorer
It's good to hear that the company truly builds the camper to your personal specification, making it your Custom Camper.

I've just been reading up on Hallmark and they are indeed impressive, being well designed and constructed with craftsmanship, and using high quality materials, components and appliances.

Having a composite structure makes for excellent waterproofing and provides good thermal retention.

These are campers built to last and to be your comfortable, warm travel cabin irrespective of the weather or terrain.

I look forward to your photographs and impressions of your new Hallmark. Subscribed.

LosAngeles

Pics.

Attachments

• resized--at-Hallamrk-IMG_2381.jpg
    resized--at-Hallamrk-IMG_2381.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 116
  • resized---victron-controls-IMG_2423.jpg
    resized---victron-controls-IMG_2423.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 126
  • resized-top-up-from-rear--IMG_2427.jpg
    resized-top-up-from-rear--IMG_2427.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 127
  • resized----top-up----IMG_2429.jpg
    resized----top-up----IMG_2429.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 124
  • resized  top-down-IMG_2432.jpg
    resized top-down-IMG_2432.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 126
  • resized-top-down-IMG_2438.jpg
    resized-top-down-IMG_2438.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 121
  • resized-360-view-with-OEM-Ford-tailgate-camera-on-rear-bumper-Hallamrk-IMG_2441.jpg
    resized-360-view-with-OEM-Ford-tailgate-camera-on-rear-bumper-Hallamrk-IMG_2441.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 127
  • resized-IMG_2476.jpg
    resized-IMG_2476.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 132
  • resized-IMG_2477.jpg
    resized-IMG_2477.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 126
  • resized-IMG_2478.jpg
    resized-IMG_2478.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 116

LosAngeles

Very nice rig. How does it drive? Do you get much porpoising? Thanks

Drives beautifully. Rock solid. about 12 MPG cruising at 70 mph in varied terrain. ZERO porpoising.

It drives like a big car. Piece of cake. Even my better 1/2 loves driving it. Tons of pickup.... tons of power.

Keep in mind we bought a F350 SRW, with the max payload option, (custom ordered) so it is a lot of truck to carry the Hallmark.

Total weight, including truck, gas, all camping supplies, fresh water onboard, tools, some clothing.... Lynx levelers, etc. is 11,300 lbs. I went to a legit truck scale.

cheers.

LosAngeles

Nice. It looks like you have the Ford 360 degree view package. Did you replaced the rear view camera on the gate?

Yes - after a bunch of research, i bit the bullet and bought a Ford OEM tailgate camera, new, from a Ford dealership in CA, (maybe about $250 shipped? I forget. Ouch)

and also the proper wire (fiber optic, i am told) from Camera-Source.com I think it was. Usually they dont sell just the fiber optic wire ($99) alone (they sell a kit usually for a bunch more $ complete with a mounting box) but i begged them and they agreed to. They were cool.

Hallmark mounted the camera on some metal under the rear hallmark bumper. Worked out perfectly. I'm very happy.

The camera had to be pointed down a lot more than you would ever think, but ultimately it integrates with the 360 view extremely well.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Unreal quality. I don't like the looks of the rear tiedowns though. That angle is pretty steep. Some camper mounts further forward would be more logical and stronger.

LosAngeles

Unreal quality. I don't like the looks of the rear tiedowns though. That angle is pretty steep. Some camper mounts further forward would be more logical and stronger.

it is my understanding that the rear camper mounts are done the best possible way, by Hallmark. They know the trucks (and their campers) super well, and i trust them. for what that is worth. They are super aware of changes to the F350 frame.... and how their fiberglass / carbon fiber / wood campers are made. Bill is still a key part of the company, and his experience goes back many many decades. :) and his sons Matt and Andy are super smart, and super nice. The whole team there is awesome. Just my experience. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles