Very happy with Hallmark during the whole order and customizing phase.

LosAngeles

Hi all

Just a quick post to say that we are very happy with Hallmark during the whole order and customizing phase.

Matt is the main point of contact... and he makes himself very available for tons of questions over many months.

It is our 3rd RV, but our first truck camper, but Hallmark and Matt are willing to do MANY custom options... and always very fair and very reasonable.

We went with a 720 watt solar on the roof, 200 amp hour Lithium, and a top quality all-Victron system with inverter, wifi remote system, etc. The Victron system is bulkier than cheaper systems (but also reparable) so a custom cabinet had to be built around it all. Matt figured it out beautifully.

Indoor mini shower/toilet stall, Port-a-Potty, etc. Truma Combi Plus.

Every step of the way Matt was super helpful, and solution oriented... and he never nickel and dimed us. Quite the opposite.

Super cool and smart people.

We get the rig later in the spring. Very excited!!!!

Just sharing my experience so far. Confidence is high.

:)

topofpalomar

Enthusiast
Hi all

Just a quick post to say that we are very happy with Hallmark during the whole order and customizing phase.

Matt is the main point of contact... and he makes himself very available for tons of questions over many months.

It is our 3rd RV, but our first truck camper, but Hallmark and Matt are willing to do MANY custom options... and always very fair and very reasonable.

We went with a 720 watt solar on the roof, 200 amp hour Lithium, and a top quality all-Victron system with inverter, wifi remote system, etc. The Victron system is bulkier than cheaper systems (but also reparable) so a custom cabinet had to be built around it all. Matt figured it out beautifully.

Indoor mini shower/toilet stall, Port-a-Potty, etc. Truma Combi Plus.

Every step of the way Matt was super helpful, and solution oriented... and he never nickel and dimed us. Quite the opposite.

Super cool and smart people.

We get the rig later in the spring. Very excited!!!!

Just sharing my experience so far. Confidence is high.

:)
I agree. Everyone at Hallmark is very helpful and accommodating. We stopped in and had a repair done in September (intermittent problem with the micro switch in the lift system). Fixed us up quick and had us on our way in no time, and at a very reasonable cost, too. Even though we bought our 2011 Cuchara used from private party they acted like we had bought it new from them. I got some good tips and tricks from Matt, Mike, and Bill while we were there. If we were in the market for another excellent camper we'd go Hallmark.

Look forward to watching your build.

LosAngeles

Great to hear of your very positive experience with Hallmark. :)

I did a *ton* of research on pop up truck campers, and did a lot of planning ahead of time, and it quickly became clear that Hallmark was one of the very few manufacturers could make the camper we wanted - meaning with the level of customization that we wanted.

I found overwhelming positive comments about Hallmark. When we stopped by the factory for a tour (and to look at colors, and options) it became clear that they are super passionate about quality and form and function. Bill has so much experience with campers, and his sons now work there too... Matt (the main point of contact for us) is super knowledgeable, and worked thru the many details with us, always with a great, positive attitude and patience. Super great people.

Sure the cost is more than a bare bones pop up (or a stick built hard wall) but it is apples and oranges..... we will have a true 4 season camper, with super quiet and efficient heat (Truma Combi Plus) with 720 watts solar, 200 amp hours lithium, a mini shower / PortaPotty stall, a bigger than usual 2 way fridge/freezer (part of the reason for 720 watts solar) and sleeping for 3 adults. (the dinette turns into a 6' 7" single bed)
and the "RV Queen" bed over the cab is north/south - with very nice + storage bins both sides, and also a ton of clothing storage under the lift up bed. Very clever design, all in all.
The balsa laminated into the fiberglass wont rot, and the way they built it all is very strong but light.

I opted for the super manual roof, and i bought 20v cordless drill (plus a spare one as a backup) to raise (or lover) the roof in 30 seconds. :)

I agree. Everyone at Hallmark is very helpful and accommodating. We stopped in and had a repair done in September (intermittent problem with the micro switch in the lift system). Fixed us up quick and had us on our way in no time, and at a very reasonable cost, too. Even though we bought our 2011 Cuchara used from private party they acted like we had bought it new from them. I got some good tips and tricks from Matt, Mike, and Bill while we were there. If we were in the market for another excellent camper we'd go Hallmark.

Look forward to watching your build.

LosAngeles

Update: got our heavily customized Hallmark this past week.

Bill, Andy, and Matt were just amazing on the install + orientation day. Super kind, thorough, and amazing to deal with.

The fit and finish (and attention to detail) on the camper is spectacular. We have had a number of RVs previously and Hallmark is superb.

Hallmark is clearly always working to make things better - it shows in the little details. They all use their own personal Hallmarks to camp in with their respective families - and it clearly shows.

Highly recommended!

J.

mtn lion

Yes the whole Hallmark family is great to work with. I love our new Hallmark 8' Guanella K2. Works great on my lifted Chevy Duramax.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles