Very good truck adventure Videos

Neil

Observer
This has nothing to do with Mercedes Benz so oppologies for that.

We have met this couple in South America travelling in a 6wd Mowag 2.which is a very capable vehicle.

Anyway they also make superb videos of their journey , probably the best amateur films I have seen.

I think our regular group would enjoy them

Just pretend its a Merc

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn0I6VDWaSQrvdbUnzsXETg

Neil from Bolivia

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
Wonderful production values! Do they have a blog or website? Couldn't find a link on YouTube.

N.B. If you don't speak German (and I don't) you can fake translated subtitles with most browsers. Gets terribly lost from time to time, but it helps.

N.B. 2: You don't hear that much, but from the accent and phrasing, it seems like his wife has taken a Spanish lesson or two. Definitely a step above "pointee-talkee."

N.B 3: In re., the Rio Mayer. Sometimes the local folk really know their roads. When they tell you they can't get through with a Unimog and you are sitting at 16,000lb., you might want to believe them. (But what's the fun in that?)

N.B. 4: You know you are a terminal camper geek when you notice that the trailer was mounted backwards and, although it has A/C, it lacks solar. Would love to know more about their camper systems!

Questor

Huge member
Thanks for sharing that. I'll watch the series this weekend.
One of these years, I hope to have the time to take an interesting trip, and make similar quality videos.
Till then, I'll travel vicariously and work at my desk.
Q~

MLu

Adventurer
I speak a bit of german and I found it really pleasant to watch, but for the two newest episodes they've added english subtitles. This really is some high-quality stuff, good find!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles