Ventura Camp Systems

libarata

Expedition Leader
I found these folks a while ago, and rediscovered them these past few days while hunting down an alternative to an RTT, and a regular stand alone jobber. I contacted the owners, and they mentioned that shipping was 38 something to my zipcode. They were prompt. Also, they ship ut of Washington, if I remember correctly. I went on the hunt, after deciding to purchase a Kamp-Rite, and figuring I could probably find something less expensive. So I found these folks again, by hitting the pages past '1' on google, searching 'cabin cot'.
--
What I like about them, is that you can select the cot of your choice. This leaves you many opportunities to find a cot that works best for you. Between the two options for the 'new' cabin cot, you can have just about any cot you please. I do think that the website ought to be updated a little, and have some youtube videos on setting the shelter up, but I am willing to take the leap, and order one this weekend, and some generic cot off of Amazon next month.
--
http://www.venturacampsystems.com/purchase.html
--
I will also send this link to them, to see if they can hop on board and offer some wisdom.

demonslaer

Observer
I have one well six . went camping -17 wind chill It did great. I have the green ones got a better deal when you buy more. if your looking for one let me know. Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94