Vehicle for Family of 6 Camping Trips

da/dt

Wild idea, what about a Toyota 4runner SR5 5th gen with 3rd row. Under $20K for the vehicle. Then spend the rest of the money on a trailer which can carry your stuff and give at least 1 RTT.
While not applicable to this thread, I really want to know where you can get a 2014-15 4Runner for under $20k? I’ll buy 10 of them.

DortchRules

As being part of the expedition/overlanding community, in my opinion, the EarthRoamer is hands down the best expedition based RV. With that being said, it comes with a hefty price tag - the F-550 version will run new at around a half a million dollars and the F-650 version around three-quarters of a million dollars. These Earth Roamers are custom built in Colorado to your specifications with different floor plans, interior colors, etc.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Sailing Alone Around the World: a Personal Account of the...
by Joshua Slocum
From $26
Drive Nacho Drive: A Journey from the American Dream to t...
by Brad Van Orden, Sheena Van Orden
From $15.95
Crossing the Congo: Over Land and Water in a Hard Place
by Mike Martin, Chloe Baker, Charlie Hatch-Barnwell
From $28.93
Tortillas to Totems (Every day an Adventure Book 4)
by Sam Manicom
From $9.99
Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why
by Laurence Gonzales
From $9.99

Todd n Natalie

Observer
As being part of the expedition/overlanding community, in my opinion, the EarthRoamer is hands down the best expedition based RV. With that being said, it comes with a hefty price tag - the F-550 version will run new at around a half a million dollars and the F-650 version around three-quarters of a million dollars. These Earth Roamers are custom built in Colorado to your specifications with different floor plans, interior colors, etc.
Yeahhhh..... I don't think that fits the budget mentioned in the first post..... He also already purchase a vehicle as mentioned above.