Vehicle for Family of 6 Camping Trips

da/dt

Wild idea, what about a Toyota 4runner SR5 5th gen with 3rd row. Under $20K for the vehicle. Then spend the rest of the money on a trailer which can carry your stuff and give at least 1 RTT.
While not applicable to this thread, I really want to know where you can get a 2014-15 4Runner for under $20k? I’ll buy 10 of them.

DortchRules

As being part of the expedition/overlanding community, in my opinion, the EarthRoamer is hands down the best expedition based RV. With that being said, it comes with a hefty price tag - the F-550 version will run new at around a half a million dollars and the F-650 version around three-quarters of a million dollars. These Earth Roamers are custom built in Colorado to your specifications with different floor plans, interior colors, etc.

Recommended books for Overlanding

We Will Be Free: Overlanding In Africa and Around South A...
by Mr Graeme Robert Bell
From $17.87
Long Way Round: Chasing Shadows Across the World
by Ewan McGregor, Charley Boorman
From $17
Long Way Down: An Epic Journey by Motorcycle from Scotlan...
by Ewan McGregor, Charley Boorman
From $41.75
First Overland: London-Singapore by Land Rover
by Tim Slessor
From $13.4

Todd n Natalie

Observer
As being part of the expedition/overlanding community, in my opinion, the EarthRoamer is hands down the best expedition based RV. With that being said, it comes with a hefty price tag - the F-550 version will run new at around a half a million dollars and the F-650 version around three-quarters of a million dollars. These Earth Roamers are custom built in Colorado to your specifications with different floor plans, interior colors, etc.
Yeahhhh..... I don't think that fits the budget mentioned in the first post..... He also already purchase a vehicle as mentioned above.