Vehicle for Family of 6 Camping Trips

da/dt

Wild idea, what about a Toyota 4runner SR5 5th gen with 3rd row. Under $20K for the vehicle. Then spend the rest of the money on a trailer which can carry your stuff and give at least 1 RTT.
While not applicable to this thread, I really want to know where you can get a 2014-15 4Runner for under $20k? I’ll buy 10 of them.

DortchRules

As being part of the expedition/overlanding community, in my opinion, the EarthRoamer is hands down the best expedition based RV. With that being said, it comes with a hefty price tag - the F-550 version will run new at around a half a million dollars and the F-650 version around three-quarters of a million dollars. These Earth Roamers are custom built in Colorado to your specifications with different floor plans, interior colors, etc.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Dreaming of Jupiter
by Ted Simon
From $16.43
Morocco Overland: A Route & Planning Guide - Southern Mor...
by Chris Scott
From $21.1
Tschiffely's Ride: Ten Thousand Miles in the Saddle from ...
by Aimé Tschiffely
From $10.99

Todd n Natalie

Observer
As being part of the expedition/overlanding community, in my opinion, the EarthRoamer is hands down the best expedition based RV. With that being said, it comes with a hefty price tag - the F-550 version will run new at around a half a million dollars and the F-650 version around three-quarters of a million dollars. These Earth Roamers are custom built in Colorado to your specifications with different floor plans, interior colors, etc.
Yeahhhh..... I don't think that fits the budget mentioned in the first post..... He also already purchase a vehicle as mentioned above.