VANdiana Jones sequel: The Legacy Continues

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Can't wait to get a tour next weekend!
Ward

Tour won't take but 15min Ward. ;) Nothing here in the West compares to your Ultimate Cruiser!

I made my share of mistakes, but that van was a solid foundation. Just glad Jeremy has the desire, and you have the capabilities, to take it to another level of awesome.
I don't see any evidence of such. He's such a pleasure van. Very well loved as you can see.

Last edited:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Oh, I forgot to mention that we found the Rigid 50" LED light bar ingested water from the Oregon monsoon's. I was going to take it apart and clean it out to get it ready for NW Overland Rally this next weekend, but Rigid says they'll take care of it as part of their warranty, so it's heading down to them.
Like an aquarium or tidepool at the Oregon coast;

IMG_1629.JPG
IMG_1631.JPG

Abitibi

Explorer
I had a similar issue on my old light bar but just kept it going. I never noticed a difference and it never failed me up still nice they'll warranty it for you! See you at the NWOR!!!

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

DzlToy

Explorer
That is why you buy LED bars from Baja Designs, they don't leak :D

Good on Rigid for honouring the warranty, but those are decent quality bars; that should not happen.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
That is why you buy LED bars from Baja Designs, they don't leak :D

Good on Rigid for honouring the warranty, but those are decent quality bars; that should not happen.

Got the Rigid 50" back, along with their newest mounts. Very pleased with their service.

A few updated pics;
IMG_0946.JPG
IMG_2121.JPG
IMG_2770.JPG

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Did they repair your old one or send a new one? That is an amazing amount of water in there.
Ward

I honestly don't know--while they took care of it, the speed/clarity of email communication was a bit murky. Yes, enough water for a goldfish! :)

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Well, VANdiana went home with his new owner today(another van fan in the PacNW). It was difficult to see him drive away--such a handsome and well-loved van. He'll definitely be missed, but thankfully he'll be well taken care of and will be going on many new adventures. Enjoy him RB! :safari-rig:

patoz

Expedition Leader
Whaaat, you got rid of your van? What's next, just looking or got something in mind?

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
It will be a Ford.
It won't be on the small side.
It may or may not be white.
It will be rad. :chef: :smiley_drive:

Mat Mobile

Adventurer
The new owner should consider changing the title. :wings:

Since this is the third owner, I would go for something along the lines of "VANdiana Jones sequel: The Last Crusade"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior