VANAPALOOZA. - June 11 Bellingham WA

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Just saw this -

Bellingham's first VANAPALOOZA is Saturday June 11th starting at 3pm! It will be at 2101 Queen St and sponsored by NW European Autoworks & Kulshan Brewery (K2). VANAPALOOZA is a van rally celebrating the Pacific Northwest's love of all things Van. So bring your van and join the rally!

bugeyetex

Observer
A bit far

I was born and raised in Bellingham and love vans. However, I am currently vanless and live 2000 miles away in south Texas (yes it was a woman that got me here). Wish we could make it and had a sweet van to travel there in. We are currently in the process of "fleet rotation" which we seem to do every couple years when we basically sell our vehicles and get different ones (not necessarily newer) and at least one van is in the forecast (and a big one to boot). Hope to maybe make it to the second one. Post pics and I hope all goes well. Kulshan has some good beers that I sampled last time we were up in March.

refried

Adventurer
I may be on the Wenatchee river that weekend, But if not I may try to head up there, sounds like fun.

Gtdad

Adventurer
Sounds fun??
I might come down from Vancouver bc
Vanapalooza address
2101 Queen St Bellingham, WA

Last edited:

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Having a bunch of Canadians there would be great - but just be aware that Kulshan doesn't sell any Canadian beers :p :p

Last edited:

Railvan

Adventurer
I'm curious where this info came from as I don't see it on the website for either NW European or Kulshan K2 brewery?

Edit: Some Googling and I found this from a Craigslist ad:

Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 5.42.25 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior