Van to view locally

drobb

Adventurer
Somehow I deleted my original post. Does anyone in the San Diego area have a Ford E350 with a Ujoint 4 or 6 inch lift /conversion? I'd like to see one in person prior to shopping/ordering. I'm located in the Carlsbad area. I think expo member 12xplorer responded to my original post.

Thx,
D

12xplore

Observer
Hi. Yes, just said I am in San Diego with a 2014 ford extended with a Quadvan 4" lift if you want to take a look. Not exactly what you were asking but if you want to see for comparison purposes I'm available to meet.

BajaSportsmobile

Baja Ironman
Somehow I deleted my original post. Does anyone in the San Diego area have a Ford E350 with a Ujoint 4 or 6 inch lift /conversion? I'd like to see one in person prior to shopping/ordering. I'm located in the Carlsbad area. I think expo member 12xplorer responded to my original post.

Thx,
D

I think John and Mandi are still in San Diego: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/138321-2001-7-3-4-quot-Ujoint-to-Overland-America-s-Adventure-Vehicle Send them a PM.

drobb

Adventurer
Hi. Yes, just said I am in San Diego with a 2014 ford extended with a Quadvan 4" lift if you want to take a look. Not exactly what you were asking but if you want to see for comparison purposes I'm available to meet.

Great...thx. Shoot me a pm if you have some time tomorrow

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor

Thx,
D

Have a few guys north of you. Torrance, Venice Beach, LA. All customer installs, nothing that we put together here.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Venice Beach! Ahh, memories. That's the first place I ever saw a bikini....with a man in it. Gold metal flake to boot.

drobb

Adventurer
Thanks guys for all the info. I'm still doing research.....Our Sequoia does great for our desert trips.......just need more room :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior