Vagabond Outdoors Drifter

czukie

Heard back from Phil today. Our camper is in production, said they can give us an estimate of install date when they hear back from some suppliers but given their history I’m not trusting any projections. Just glad it’s in the works. He apologized for the radio silence as well.

View attachment 761400View attachment 761400
Par for the course. Keep bugging him, otherwise there’s a good chance you’re install date will be later than it could have been.

I think most people here are on the Facebook group, but just in case you’re not, i got an email this morning stating our Drifter is 2-3 weeks out from completion. Obviously I don’t take their timelines very seriously and won’t get excited until we lock down an install date but it’s promising and good news for today. Now i just need to put the engine back in my truck…

czukie

I think most people here are on the Facebook group, but just in case you’re not, i got an email this morning stating our Drifter is 2-3 weeks out from completion. Obviously I don’t take their timelines very seriously and won’t get excited until we lock down an install date but it’s promising and good news for today. Now i just need to put the engine back in my truck…
When Phil told me they were 2-3 weeks out they were accurate…..now I did have to call, email, and pester them about 80 times the week prior to nail down an exact day….and didn’t know what time until the night before…..BUT it was done 3 weeks after I got a similar email lol

Dlafreni

Whats this FB group?

ExpeditionVI

So excited for you guys to get your camper!

llamalander

Is the roll-out tracker list still being updated? I see build #'s as low as 156 still undelivered...
Basically things have averaged out to one camper a month for the last few years, but that's harder to determine lately,
Any idea were we're at or what block of 10 is actually welded together waiting for parts?

czukie

Is the roll-out tracker list still being updated? I see build #'s as low as 156 still undelivered...
Basically things have averaged out to one camper a month for the last few years, but that's harder to determine lately,
Any idea were we're at or what block of 10 is actually welded together waiting for parts?
Could be wrong, but fairly certain we are in the late 190’s/early 200’s.

aequitas3

I'm a truck…
I kind of want to lock down the spreadsheet because every other time I look at it, rows are all moved around and formatting/columns are removed/deleted, et al…

I own the spreadsheet so I changed it to comment only for those who have the link. I can't remember if it was you who I initially gave editing permissions too so dm me your email and I can make you an editor :)

I kind of want to lock down the spreadsheet because every other time I look at it, rows are all moved around and formatting/columns are removed/deleted, et al…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles