Tell me again, did you have a camper on order with VO? One you're currently waiting to pick up? You're not helping anyone by sharing your opinion.
My bad. Opinions are bad facts are good.
1. Phil/VO has lied every way possible about timelines and production since Covid started.
2. several people were sold on a 7 - 12 month timeline - complete lie
2. Phil has said multiple times that his communication would be better, which every customer currently knows is a complete lie
3. The current advertised 12 month lead time is a total lie
4. He claimed months ago that he was expanding and the outlook was full steam ahead - lie
5. People are having to sue him for refunds - insane
6. people are having to call their credit card companies to get refunds - insane
7. Phil sold his truck to pay some stuff off which you mentioned was confirmed to be business related
8. He has been producing the same "batch" of campers for months
9. He has stated to customers that their campers were waiting on $300 readily available parts off of amazon
10. Phil has to block comments on Instagram because they know the backlash will be seen there
11. Phil on the lower end of things burned through $250,000 of deposit money
12. Phil has requested final payment for campers that he said were going to be completed soon - total lie. Most have had to wait months to never to get the camper after it's been paid in full
13. This is a public forum where anyone and everyone is invited to read, post, and attempt to help others
What other facts did I miss?
Now for my opinion.
Phil has been given so many chances by folks waiting in line to make up for his mistakes. Every single time this or another forum is calmed by his false promises, it buys him another 3 - 5 months of "hope." How does Phil use these windows of calm? Who knows because here you are again. One more turn of the wheel. For most people the deposit paid and or the final invoice they've paid is not a small amount of pocket money. Sitting without a camper, being out 5k-10k+, and being lied to for over 30 months is insane. Then there's people like you @SoCalTacoTruck that give folks a glimmer of hope.... "hey guys, spoke with Phil. All well. He is doing hard work for the highest quality product. Party on. Look at my cool camper sitting there in the shop." All youre doing is feeding hope and lies and keeping the wheel spinning, buying Phil maybe another sale, or someone not attempting to cancel their CC charge. All so Phil gets one last breath to spout more lies and drag more people down with him, and maybe, just maybe, you'll get your new camper before he goes under.... but hey at least you can show your insta followers how cool your Ram is right?