Vagabond Outdoors Drifter

ExpeditionVI

Just wanted to post up on the forum here so everyone can see how durable these campers are. There was an accident outside of my work where I park my personal truck where a boom truck finished up their work and left without lowering their boom, the boom contacted utility lines which tore down a telephone pole and the pole landed on my truck. The pole specifically landed on my Prinsu rack and part of my Drifter, denting in the rack and part of my roof, however the Drifter has zero damage to it. This could have been a lot worse for my truck without the rack & camper. These campers are STRONG. I know there are other brands out there that would have shattered into pieces. Thankfully no one was injured.6B8294CB-C610-4F1A-AD46-BA063C12C15F.jpeg3DE4703F-ADED-4BB4-8043-D4C83A92E638.jpeg

dan8906

You finally got yours? Congrats! Let's see some photos!

Also, you've got a 1st gen Xtracab, so it may vary a little bit with the Deaver Stage 1 vs @czukie 's 2nd gen Access Cab. I'm not sure how the weight ratio front to rear and total weight changed between gens.
It’s on our other Tacoma, 2011 extended cab. We ended up buying one used and we’re able to cancel our order.

Lord Larry

Happy New Year's VB people. ???

Since most guys who are active here have already picked up their Drifters/Nomad, how/whaere re we ggetg to get our information now?

I'm #279

How long did y'all have to wait in average to receive your second invoice, please?

Thank you ?

Happy New Year's VB people. ???

Since most guys who are active here have already picked up their Drifters/Nomad, how/whaere re we ggetg to get our information now?

I'm #279

How long did y'all have to wait in average to receive your second invoice, please?

Thank you ?
#201 and still waiting. I think we got our second invoice sometime in 2021 maybe? It’s been three years since our intial order so it’s hard to say without going back and looking at emails. I know we added something’s and got an updated invoice in June of ‘22. For obvious reasons we’re not giving them another penny until we’re there in person to pick up which they’re aware of and fine with. We’ve been relying on people’s updates here and in the Facebook group. It seems the only reliable updates are coming from people either picking up or local enough to stop in and talk to them in person.

Here’s to hoping 2023 will bring us a completed Drifter.

I'm around 260ish and haven't received my second invoice yet. As they haven't delivered 201 yet, at this rate I'll be lucky to get the second invoice in 2023, never mind the camper..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94