Vagabond Outdoors Drifter or Nomad Build spot for sale

Leighsjor

Bumping post with minor price change: I recently had the opportunity to jump a little farther ahead in line to get a Vagabond drifter camper so I'm selling my current spot in line. If anyone is interested in jumping in line for a Drifter or Nomad camper hit me up for order #212. Buying this build spot will put you much farther ahead in line than buying directly from their website as the original order was placed on Feb 15, 2020 and current lead times are approaching 24 months so you'll probably be looking at getting your camper towards the beginning of the 2022 camping season.

Edit: I paid $500 extra for this spot on top of the original deposit amount of $6202.34. I'm looking to get what I paid for it and as such that puts the price of spot #212 at $6,702.34 to me and the rest of the final invoice cost would be paid directly to Vagabond Outdoors depending on your specifications for the camper prior to production.

Don't hesitate to message with any questions. Thanks

Last edited:

Tacomarin

Bumping post with minor price change: I recently had the opportunity to jump a little farther ahead in line to get a Vagabond drifter camper so I'm selling my current spot in line. If anyone is interested in jumping in line for a Drifter or Nomad camper hit me up for order #212. Buying this build spot will put you much farther ahead in line than buying directly from their website as the original order was placed on Feb 15, 2020 and current lead times are approaching 24 months so you'll probably be looking at getting your camper towards the beginning of the 2022 camping season.

Edit: I paid $500 extra for this spot on top of the original deposit amount of $6202.34. I'm looking to get what I paid for it and as such that puts the price of spot #212 at $6,702.34 to me and the rest of the final invoice cost would be paid directly to Vagabond Outdoors depending on your specifications for the camper prior to production.

Still selling this?

Leigh Ann

Super interested if it's still available!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94