Vagabond Nomad or similar for F150 6.5'

Hi all,

Looking to buy a Vagabond Nomad or something similar for a 2010 F150 6.5'. Plan to place an order with Vagabond soon unless I see something pop up on here. I will be selling my 2018 Four Wheel Hawk shell if you're interested as well.

EDIT: 6/15/22: Decided to keep the FWC for now.

Thanks!
-Collin

Last edited:

StarFox

Hi all,

Looking to buy a Vagabond Nomad or something similar for a 2010 F150 6.5'. Plan to place an order with Vagabond soon unless I see something pop up on here. I will be selling my 2018 Four Wheel Hawk shell if you're interested as well.

Thanks!
-Collin

Considering doing the same but for a 5.5 box. What's making you switch from the 4WC?

Cheers

Sorry for the delayed response. The FWC is on an F250 and we have our sled deck on an F150, but the sled deck should really be on the F250 for us to be under our GVWR when we have 2 sleds loaded. So we thought to sell the FWC and buy something that could work on the F150 (e.g. a Vagabond) and save some $$$, but given prices of used models the cost savings really isn't there. So for now we're actually keeping our setup the same and we'll re-evaluate in a year or so. We may end up buying a used/new FWC project M instead of a Vagabond given the supply chain issues they're having (I'm not sure I want to work with them given how impossible it is to reach them).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94