V8-powered Jeep Wrangler crashes Ford Bronco's party

Smileyshaun

Observer
And no matterWhat the suspension is , tires lockers , ground clearance ect ect it’s going to truly come down to driver skill and knowledge. I’ve seen guys with the Lifted Rubicon’s Get stuck in the dumbest of ways as an example one guy thought he was in four low with his lockers engaged but didn’t realize you have to put it in neutral first.
And all this back-and-forth between IFS and solid front axle is being debated on a vehicle that none of us have driven yet and I have any actual experience with how it works.

And no matterWhat the suspension is , tires lockers , ground clearance ect ect it’s going to truly come down to driver skill and knowledge. I’ve seen guys with the Lifted Rubicon’s Get stuck in the dumbest of ways as an example one guy thought he was in four low with his lockers engaged but didn’t realize you have to put it in neutral first.
And all this back-and-forth between IFS and solid front axle is being debated on a vehicle that none of us have driven yet and I have any actual experience with how it works.
true but it's IFS comes from a ranger per them, tweaked no doubt, and THEY say it wont flex as well, and to be stronger than a SFA would be one magic IFS. These are all things we know for now.

Forums are for discussing things, real or imagined. I could go on at length at what I dont like about my jeep that others may not agree with and I could say a heck of a lot I do like about my jeep. Yapping is what we do here.

Heading Out

Adventurer
The Bronco is kind of cool, but, looks too much like a face lifted Flex for me.

As for the option of a manual trans for every combination, each combo has to be certified before being
offered for sale this costs millions of dollars, and if Ford does not expect enough sales of the manual version the
bean counters kill the option.

Sales of ANY vehicles with a manual transmission in the U.S. are a VERY small percentage
these days, something just over 1 percent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles