V6 gasoline Chevy Colorado 2019, Summit Topper, Goose Gear, etc. $37,000

Overland built Colorado, well maintained with all service records. I am entertaining all serious offers.

Old Man Emu upgraded suspension added by Summit 4x4 in Prescott AZ and BF Goodrich K02 tires.

AT Overland Summit Topper installed by AT Overland in Prescott AZ, has a mattress up top that sleeps 2.
EZ-awn batwing awning added by AT Overland in Prescott AZ.

Rotopax fuel and water on the sides

Goose Gear drawer system, also added by AT Overland. total of four slide out drawers and two top load. One of the drawers is a little stiff on the slide out but has been since I picked it up.

Snorkel added by AEV in Wixom, MI.

ARB Bumper and Warn Winch added by Love your Car and Truck in Traverse City, MI.

All upgrades have been done by professionals, so no back yard work or sub-standard work done by someone with no skills (me) lol

Vehicle has about 34,000 and has had religious maintenance with oil changes and tire rotations, etc.

Check out the individual cost and labor of all the items I have added and see if you think this is a good value. I have roughly $65k in this truck, and it has served me very well, but my wife and I just decided to try van life for a while. If you are unfamiliar, check out AT Overland, Goose Gear, Summit 4x4, etc. so you can see the pros that have done the work.

The rear swing gate in the photos I will throw in also, it is a RIGd ultra swing, with a camp table, including the hi-lift jack, and Aluminess shovel and ax.

The Rotopax locks are a little rusted and sometimes stick, so that is one thing that is wrong.

There is a small chip in the windshield, smaller than the head of a q-tip.

I honestly cannot think of anything else wrong with the truck, I have kept it in great shape and have really enjoyed it, still enjoy it, but my loving wife is not going to allow four vehicles in the driveway for long - lol.

This is my first posting so hopefully I have followed all the rules and been open with all the needed info.

I will not be able to consider removing and selling the topper alone, as there are holes drilled in the bed to make the installation "permanent."

The truck is currently located about 45 miles south of Traverse City, MI.

Attachments

• 8869.jpeg
    8869.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 425
  • 7806.jpeg
    7806.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 395
  • Exterior 2.jpeg
    Exterior 2.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 53
  • Interior bed down.jpeg
    Interior bed down.jpeg