Utility teardrop for sale.

jonesw3

Adventurer
Well, are hoping our family will grow by 1 this year. The teardrop I spent most of last summer building isn't going to be big enough. So reluctantly I am putting it up for sale or trade. I would like to trade it for a pop up camper or a slide in truck camper for a 6ft bed.

The camper is located in Auburn, Al. And I am asking $3500.

The build details can be found in the build thread listed below.
http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/161384-Utility-trailer-teardrop-off-roadish-camper-build

The awning isn't included in the sale!!

d2ef3c846b62fc1c727a9c459d7c6b09.jpg

b5a071afe386da5c20d614ecf0ce2cb9.jpg

cca5f1cebad541120f53bd79f5f7e584.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonesw3

Adventurer
I would be willing to sell the camper part separate from the trailer if anyone is interested. Just bring your own 5x8 trailer.

Still have this? If so, how big is the mattress and how are you powering the lights etc.? Is that something I would wire to my vehicle or is there a battery for the trailer?

Thanks!

jonesw3

Adventurer
The mattress is a standard full size mattress. The lights and power come from a battery on the camper.

Thanks for the reply. I went through the build thread the other day and now I forget -- roughly how much does it weigh? I ask because I see you have it tagged, but I don't know what the laws are like for trailers in Alabama. I believe in my state it's under 1500lbs or under 2000lbs and it doesn't need tagged.

jonesw3

Adventurer
Thanks for the reply. I went through the build thread the other day and now I forget -- roughly how much does it weigh? I ask because I see you have it tagged, but I don't know what the laws are like for trailers in Alabama. I believe in my state it's under 1500lbs or under 2000lbs and it doesn't need tagged.

I haven't had it weighed. It's tagged as a utility trailer. The camper part is removable. I had a tag for the trailer before I built the camper part. If I had to guess, I would say it's around 1400 to 1500lbs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles