UTE Flatbed / Tray for Short bed Truck

lifeon2whls

****SOLD****

I am selling a United Truck Bodies steel flatbed / tray that will work for a flatbed UTE camper or a slide in camper. It's currently set up for a slide in (which is what it was used for previously) but can be easily converted.

Features:
- 7' long x 85" wide
- Droppable tail gate
- Two removable stake sides
- Rear Step / bumper
- Two aluminum, lockable storage boxes (removable) that will fit under most slide in campers. In one storage box, there is wiring set up to plug in a camper.
- Headache bar
- Over cab spare tire mount (can be cut off if needed to run a cabover camper but I was told by Four Wheel Campers that their camper SHOULD clear the bar)
- Side running lights
- Fuel filler/cap
- Two stems for inflating/deflating air bags
- According to United Truck Bodies, estimated weight is 900 lbs without the stakes and tailgate.

The flatbed is currently on a Ford F350 shortbed but it should work with most trucks. Overall the flatbed looks to be in great shape and would be great for a camper or work truck.

Delivery: The flatbed is going to be removed on 1/27 in Woodland CA at the Four Wheel Camper Factory. They have said they're willing to hold it for someone and can load it onto a truck/trailer for them. If you're getting a camper from FWC, they should be able to install this flatbed on your truck - but I would suggest calling first.

the buyer

Last edited:

F350joe

As a former owner of this flatbed I want to point out a couple other cool features and give it a bump....

The rub rail is super handy for hooking up straps wherever you need them and locking gear to the truck when you are out for the day.

The boxes are huge and will fit under just about every slide in camper, they are also keyed the same and are super secure.

Passenger side rear corner is reinforced with an extra plate of steel under for a truck crane, vise or whatever.

Fits a standard size shortbed camper perfectly right to the edge.

Stake pockets give you a lot of different mounting options from a spare tire, table, chuck box, or what not.

The stake sides and tailgate can be used as jack bases, recovery boards, or as tables for around camp.

With tailgate down and the sides pulled out you get a huge flat workspace.

Space of a long bed but the departure angle of a shortbed.

I miss that flatbed almost as much as the truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles