Utah in the fall 2015 - 9 days, 475 off-road miles, and 14 hours of digging! (PICS!)

pluton

Adventurer
It's really easy to post small-to-moderately sized JPEGS(500KB to 1MB, roughly) directly to the forum. That way when(not if) Flickr, Smugmug, Photobucket, etc go belly up (and they will), the photos are preserved here and unaffected.

nomad661

Well, thanks for contributing to my lack of sleep, sir.

And by that I mean thanks for bumping an absolutely epic thread that I had never stumbled on before but just spent a bunch of time reading (and appreciating). I have nothing to say that hasn't been said a bunch of times already but thanks for the report and many, many thanks for the inspiration! As a guy who often prefers solo trips I haven't taken a motor vehicle adventure like this, well, really ever. So again, thanks for the inspiration!

Edit - I think I may be able to fall asleep with sweet dreams at the moment (insomnia is a **********) so I'm going to leave your Baja report for another time but I look forward to it.

RIDGE

Adventurer
Well, thanks for contributing to my lack of sleep, sir.

And by that I mean thanks for bumping an absolutely epic thread that I had never stumbled on before but just spent a bunch of time reading (and appreciating). I have nothing to say that hasn't been said a bunch of times already but thanks for the report and many, many thanks for the inspiration! As a guy who often prefers solo trips I haven't taken a motor vehicle adventure like this, well, really ever. So again, thanks for the inspiration!

Edit - I think I may be able to fall asleep with sweet dreams at the moment (insomnia is a **********) so I'm going to leave your Baja report for another time but I look forward to it.

:D:D:D I'm glad the pictures are working again! We have since done a bunch of adventures (including getting married at Alstrom Point!!!)Screenshot_20180914-101525.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior