Utah in the fall 2015 - 9 days, 475 off-road miles, and 14 hours of digging! (PICS!)

Roverholic

Observer
I have to second that golf clap... very well done sir. You are my kinda people! Your trip is on my Spring calendar for sure. Cheers and thanks again for the great trip report.

Attachments

• Lauel Lakes 7.8.14.jpg
    Lauel Lakes 7.8.14.jpg
    601.8 KB · Views: 74

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Wow, awesome trip report.
Quick question about your route: Where did you go after Poison Spring road? From my map it looks like Poison Spring road takes you into Canyonlands Maze District, right? So did you just take the road back towards Hite Marina from there?

BajaSportsmobile

Baja Ironman
Chris,

You never fail to impress me.

From the time we first met several years ago as you were preparing to race King of the Hammers, I was impressed with your dedication to what you set your sights on. I so enjoyed helping set up the suspension on your KOH rig, because I enjoyed your enthusiasm and marveled at your gumption.

This trip and report was AWESOME and again shows your spirit and wit.

Once again I am proud to have played a small part in your life's conquests.

Thanks so much for choosing and proving our Agile Off-Road Twin-Traction Beam Long Travel 4X4 System and your kind praises.

Enjoy your next adventure in Baja this week - perhaps we will cross paths.

Your friend,

Ramsey

86scotty

Cynic
Chris, UNFREAKINREAL!!!! And to think you did it in a simply set up older van! It gives me hope for the untapped capabilities of my 95 SMB. Thanks a lot for sharing.

mjmcdowell

Explorer
Chris, UNFREAKINREAL!!!! And to think you did it in a simply set up older van! It gives me hope for the untapped capabilities of my 95 SMB. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Outstanding!!!!!!....... trip report, self recovery and problem solving with just the two of you! My hat is off to you and your lady!!!!! mjmcdowell

spencyg

This Space For Rent
....and I thought I was crazy with the places I've taken my big old 4x4 van. None of it holds a candle to this trip. You sir are insane. And Awesome.

Kudos.

SG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles