Utah in the fall 2015 - 9 days, 475 off-road miles, and 14 hours of digging! (PICS!)

achuto

Observer
I am so totally in awe of your journey that I would love to follow your trip in the future. I can read your report and repeat much of your trip but if there's away you could post a trail map of what you did, that would be awesome!! Kudos to your drive and never-say-die attitude that kept you from turning around.

deadly99

Explorer
Thanks for taking the time, great report. Not sure I buy into the offroading with a trailer thing...but if we all thought the same life would be lame.

Hnoroian

Observer
Congrats to the two of you that was beautiful! I don't think I've ever read straight through 15 pages of anything in any forum thread ever...

seeNik48

Adventurer
Thank-you for bringing us along with you and your lady on one hairy trip. You both went where no man (or woman) has gone. Bravo. I am curious, as I am always seeking new locations for photography if you think the road (trail) that you came out of near Hite would be okay for our signature rig. My husband is experienced 4x4 driver in the PNW (used to cut shake blocks on forestry land) but not so sure if that translates to the SW. Anyway, if we retrace your route backwards from Hite, it looks like we can go about as far as that one drop off where you skimmed your hitch. About how far is that from Hite? Beautiful locations somewhat similar to Valley of the Gods. We are planning a 4-5 week trip there October-November for fall color around Utah's SE corner. We can't wait.

Foy

Explorer
What they all said

I am absolutely and completely impressed. Helluva a piece of driving. Kristal also gets a whole lotta credit for her extreme efforts. Thanks for the effort and time to post this. It is inspiring, to say the least.

Foy

mitcha

I just spent an hour reading through this. It looks like it was an awesome trip. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior