Utah Cruiser Expedition 2010

Willman

Great trip guys!

Adam - Do you have a link to your blocked pictures? You sure have the camera skills!

:)

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Kurt, any idea if they do a podcast or something? I didn't turn it on until 8am and just missed you guys apparently. I'd like to listen to it if I can.

They do, but he is really backlogged on getting old episodes formatted and on their website. RyRy's brother works on the show so he might be able to pull some strings.

Box Rocket

Yeah I know. Sorry I still have a basic photobucket account and I guess a lot of you have been looking at these pics this week. This is the first time I've exceeded my bandwidth, but the good news is they'll be back up next week when my bandwidth resets. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes I posted this a few post back. Sorry about having to wait. The pics will be back soon.

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Johnny Lange making his way out of Poison Springs
_MG_9621.jpg

Well, Johnny's Landcruiser is now famous in my office. I have this photo tacked to my wall to remind me that there is an outside besides the dang computer screen.

In the past two weeks it's recieved a number of wows, neats and looks like fun. The photographer (Box Rocket/Adam) has gotten a number of compliments as well.

Last edited:

bobDog

Expedition Leader
I wonder how much the flat issue could be due to fast driving on aired down tires?
I know that heats up the sidewalls and makes them more prone to tears but not sure about punctures.
Sounds like a great trip with great people, I am looking forward to seeing the pics when they are viewable again.
I totally agree about the aired downed tires.....have you ever stopped after a long run aired down and touched the tires? Wow. And you would think the rims would be a heat sink but I think its more of a heat storage:smiley_drive:

O Yeah, I've been meaning to mention about what a great trip....thanks for sharing.:wings:

pismo62

Adventurer
Great trip report and pictures.Looks like you guys had a fantastic time. Thanks for sharing...:sombrero:

sixstringsteve

Explorer
Great trip report and pictures.Looks like you guys had a fantastic time. Thanks for sharing...:sombrero:

Great trip report. This trip report is what got me to join expedition portal. I used to be a rockcrawler, and I still do enjoy it, but I'm slowly transitioning into more of a expedition lifestyle. I'll have to hook up with you guys on one of your next trips, I need to see these parts of my state that I haven't seen before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles