Utah / Colorado Overland Adventure (White Rim Trail > Rimrocker Trail > Colorado Passes)

overactor

Observer
Nice videos. Great looking trails, im hoping to plan out a Colorado/ utah trip for the spring or early summer next year Imogene Pass and some of the peaks and lakes around there are places id like to go. Thanks for the motivation

Nice videos. Great looking trails, im hoping to plan out a Colorado/ utah trip for the spring or early summer next year Imogene Pass and some of the peaks and lakes around there are places id like to go. Thanks for the motivation

Oh man, you'll love it. The Rimrocker Trail is the PERFECT way to connect Moab to Colorado ... as long as you don't mind taking 2 days to get there. Highly recommend it. Of everything we did on that trip, I'd have to say the highlights for me were the White Rim Trail and Imogene Pass.

Thanks for the kind words. I have a lot of fun putting these videos together.

60Dan

Explorer
This is exactly what I want to do next year thanks for putting all the videos together!

Do you happen to know what the earliest time of year the rim rocker trail opens up?
We are wanting to run it end of April/beginning of May

th

This is exactly what I want to do next year thanks for putting all the videos together!

Do you happen to know what the earliest time of year the rim rocker trail opens up?

th
April is an almost guaranteed NO. Late May is a possibility if its a light winter and dry spring.

th

That entire trip was pretty much a PERFECT way to spend 2 weeks. Splitting time between the red rock in Utah and the high alpine of Colorado was such a cool contrast. You really can't go wrong with any of the stuff we did on that trip.

As far as when the Rim Rocker opens, based on what I read (and some of the elevation we saw) I definitely agree with Wyowandering's assessment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles