Utah Adventures Season 3

sixstringsteve

Explorer
This year I have decided to up the ante and improve my trip report videos by turning them into a webseries. Feel free to follow along as we explore Utah.

I apologize for the repost on some of these, but I figured it'd be easier to keep them all in one spot. I'll post new episodes to this thread as they are completed.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

Explorer
I just finished episode 8 last night: Bluejohn and Horshoe Canyons. It's a long 40-minute one, but I think it's worth it.

Last edited:

Box Rocket

Cool stuff Steve! I need to do more videos of my trips too. It's definitely a fun way to remember the trips.

el taco loco

Observer
I get an error message when trying to view these videos on my iPhone via tapatalk. It says this video contains something from UMG, then something about being restricted from playing on certain sites. It also gives a dead YouTube link. FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sixstringsteve

Explorer
YouTube blocks some of the videos on mobiles because of the music I used. Some are blocked and some are not. Are any of them working for you?

sixstringsteve

Explorer
Sorry about that. I use popular music, and sometimes the record labels block it from mobile devices (but not from computers).

el taco loco

Observer
No apologies needed. I really enjoyed what I did see, and appreciate your efforts in providing this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior