I moved the rear turn signals to front (since they are shorter) and used the stalk delete (from 3D Cycle Parts) on the front signals and moved them to the rear (won’t break in a layover). Put the on the X-ring chain, rear brake pedal, rebuilt carb (capped vacuum port for raptor fuel petcock direct flow and Eagle Mike screw upgrade to hex head), cable-less choke (from stead engineering), handle bar controls (new start switch), front brake (with master cylinder hex head screw upgrade), and the wiring harness is done. I also lubed and installed new throttle cables, speedometer cable, and clutch cable. I got the headlight / gauge housing in and started to route the front harness through there. I also replaced all coolant hoses, new coolant, and over flow bottle. I also got the seat reupholstered in tan marine grade vinyl. It’s the only thing on the bike I didn't do myself.