US, Alaska, Canada- year5xplorers.com

deathbywanderlust

Scientist/ Adventurer
After years of planning and talking about it, my husband David and I (and our dog Teddy/ Theodore) just set out two weeks ago to travel the US and Canada in our Mitsubishi Fuso FG 4x4 home build for the next 6 months. We started on the camper right after Christmas and finished the first week of April and immediately hit the road. Currently in Salt Lake City, Utah, heading down to Moab at the end of the week, then on to the other parks before Overland West. You can follow our blog at www.year5xplorers.com and on instagram and twitter @year5xplorers.

Can't believe we are really doing it and can't wait to share it with ya'll!

Fuso.jpg

Last edited:

smlobx

Wanderer
Good luck on your adventure!
I would love to hear of your travels if you make it to Expo East (as you said in your post).

deathbywanderlust

Scientist/ Adventurer
We are trying to make it to Expo East- we have been the last 2 years- it just kind of depends on how long it takes us to drive back from Canada. It's possible only David and Teddy will make it to East since I start a new job in Houston on October 1.

Tennmogger

Explorer
Congrats on having the determination to do the trip! Too many talk and don't DO! Have a great time! Will enjoy watching.

Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles