Ursa Minor Pop-Top Jeep JK

zachgs

Super informative thread, just finished going through all 140 pages over several days. After our camping trip this past weekend which involved sprinting to get a rain fly on and fighting with tent stakes in rocky soil, I just placed my order with Ursa Minor this morning!

Now the long wait begins!

KellyM

Adventurer
Super informative thread, just finished going through all 140 pages over several days. After our camping trip this past weekend which involved sprinting to get a rain fly on and fighting with tent stakes in rocky soil, I just placed my order with Ursa Minor this morning!

Now the long wait begins!
Congrats!

zachgs

Congrats!

Thanks! I even got to meet John and chat for a bit at the Adventure Gear Fest this past weekend at Snowbird in Utah. Super nice guy. Sadly they only had their Ford model there and no Jeeps but fun to see and check out all the same.

Dotar

I have a Dan Grec model that will be posted with pictures this weekend. A little over a year old and in great condition. Keep your eyes open.

larock1971

Anybody have an Ursa Minor for sale right now? If so, send me a PM.

I have no connection, but saw this one on Craigslist.

Last edited:

86scotty

Cynic
Ursa fans, I've decided to offer mine for sale. I love it but my plans for my Jeep are changing. All questions should be answered in the ad. Feel free to ask away if not.

JDaPP

Adventurer
What do folks use for cleaning the tent? I have a rust stain and also some residue from where some duct tape got stuck on it.

zachgs

Happy to report that I’m J30 #376!

I got it installed by John in Portland on August 28th and then I hit the road for a big East Coast trip so it has been in use pretty much nonstop except for staying with family and a couple of Airbnb’s here and there. I think I’ve got 10 nights total in the camper. 7 solo and 3 with my wife. It has been awesome. If anyone is on the fence, just go for it!

Big thanks to John. He is an incredibly busy guy but he was always positive in the face of many shipping issues (that were out of our control) and worked extra to get me out the door for my trip.

0E3C2F1C-1716-44BC-8D60-49B6DDB585A0

780E8DC4-B208-4E14-885A-9C6514A550BE

314ACC75-6B5C-4402-B5C7-A36B42D20DB7

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles