Ursa Minor J30 rubicon for sale

Superduty

Adventurer
Is this diesel? What are the complications of putting smaller tires on this? Say 33's?
Diesel? Huh? It's not diesel. 33s, yes you can install 33s on it, though there might be a little more clearance than one would like since there is a lift to accommodate 37s. No complications to install 33s.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

billiebob

Diesel? Huh? It's not diesel. 33s, yes you can install 33s on it, though there might be a little more clearance than one would like since there is a lift to accommodate 37s. No complications to install 33s.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Don't give it away, in 2 months everyone will be in the market to buy.... I'd love it but already have too many toys.
Great looking Wrangler.

does it have a diesel..... ?? sheesh

billiebob

I just added yer add here, let me know if you want me to delete it....

BVClimber

Observer
It's the 3.6 factory pentastar with 285 horse, 260 ish tourque. It's geared to 4.88 to account for the 37's so if you went to that size tire you'd be running a really high rpm at highway speed. Would likely be.. unusable. 55 mph would be close to 3500 rpm. Ish. there are tables out there to figure this out, but wouldn't be advisable. it's set up really well for how it sits.

BVClimber

Observer
I just added yer add here, let me know if you want me to delete it....

Hey thanks! I didn't know this existed, I'll be active there. This thing is in really good shape... bummer I have to sell it

BVClimber

Observer
I have an offer on the table locally. Conditional, I need to know for tomorrow. 25k USD takes it. If you've been on the fence, this is your time to jump!

I have an offer on the table locally. Conditional, I need to know for tomorrow. 25k USD takes it. If you've been on the fence, this is your time to jump!
That's awesome you found a buyer locally. Let me know if the sale falls through and I can buy it. Not sure if you got my email or a chance to reply to it

Erlenstar

I've been on the fence mostly because I'm not sure when I could come pick it up and drive it home, but consider me a backup for your backup offer ;)

BVClimber

Observer
I've been on the fence mostly because I'm not sure when I could come pick it up and drive it home, but consider me a backup for your backup offer ;)
Haha. Throw your name in the ring if you like, 25k takes it! I have about 2 hrs left on the clock!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior