Ursa Minor J30 Dan Grec Edition

Dotar

I’ve seen a lot of ads saying you’d have to wait 6 months to get a new J30. You’d have to wait forever for one of these because Ursa Minor doesn‘t make them any more. This is one of last Dan Grec models ever made. Make your JKU into a micro motor home and travel the world. Stand up, change clothes, prepare meals inside; even when it’s raining outside.
Located in Southern California. Let me know if you’re interested. Asking $8,900.

This listing is for the J30 top only and does not include the Jeep. (Just in case you were wondering. ?)

More pictures tomorrow.
3A6D8B8D-1EDD-4D62-9AE0-8FFD18878B53.jpeg

Attachments

• 2C19EA47-FFCE-4071-9B42-CAB349931489.jpeg
    2C19EA47-FFCE-4071-9B42-CAB349931489.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 453
  • 87E75AA6-5638-4E25-B790-16E015A9C94E.jpeg
    87E75AA6-5638-4E25-B790-16E015A9C94E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 452

Dotar

This YouTube video is much better than any pictures I might take. Watch beginning at 15:50 to see the difference in access.

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Very nice!

As far as I know, there were only ever two of these made - mine and yours!

Good luck,

-Dan

Dotar

It still works without relocating the bar but the effective opening is no bigger than the standard J30. After relocating the bar it’s much easier to get up and down from the bunk area. Turns the JK into a micro-motor home.

ovlnd_v1

Darn! Wish this would have fit a JL I would have been all over it. I love these things, just waiting 6+ months for one has me looking for a used one if I can find it.

Darq Nomad

Darn! Wish this would have fit a JL I would have been all over it. I love these things, just waiting 6+ months for one has me looking for a used one if I can find it.
Looking to sell mine that will fit a JL soon (next two months Or so). I‘ll need your hard top to replace it in addition to what you pay me for the Ursa Minor. Mine has the reading lites, Dome lites and Velcro and pockets over the driver and passenger side. Usb and 12v connector over drivers side. Will come with ARB awning.

wild1

Adventurer
Looking to sell mine that will fit a JL soon (next two months Or so). I‘ll need your hard top to replace it in addition to what you pay me for the Ursa Minor. Mine has the reading lites, Dome lites and Velcro and pockets over the driver and passenger side. Usb and 12v connector over drivers side. Will come with ARB awning.
I am thinking about a Ursa for my JlUR as well. Where are you located? What are you thinking price wise in addition to a hardtop on trade?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles