Ursa mini Element $12k

Msand

Importer

No affiliation, it makes me laugh when I see people trying to sell their element Ursa minors for $19k+. This however is very well priced in my opinion.

Last edited:

nyyankees588

These elements are really cool. Especially because you maintain a super functional around-town car that gets great mpg. That's a lot of miles and I'm not familiar with that engine, but if it is known to last 350k like that the seller states, seems like a solid deal.

Toyaddict

These elements are really cool. Especially because you maintain a super functional around-town car that gets great mpg. That's a lot of miles and I'm not familiar with that engine, but if it is known to last 350k like that the seller states, seems like a solid deal.

The K series engines are known to be very reliable, and unlike most Honda engines they have a timing chain . The Element auto transmission however isn't great. If my wife was willing to drive a manual we would have one in the fleet. This one seems like a decent deal even with the mileage, the ursa conversion is a spendy option.

rebar

Adventurer
Ive read elements flex so much, many windsheilds have been cracked and replaced and removing the roof would weaken it further.. Maybe a certain year though.

Rockey709

Elements are a “know what you have” type of vehicle. They are great on slippery surfaces, forest trails and wonderful in icy conditions. They are NOT off-roaders! The flex issue comes from pretending they are Jeeps lol. i have never owned a camper, but I did drive a 225k awd example for a year recently and it was wonderful. There is something awesome about the ugly Honda’s of that era (inc gen 1 Ridgelines). Visibility is fantastic, mpg is above par, and reliability is exceptional. Anyone ANYWHERE can work on them and parts cost ?.

may only complaint is how easy they are to outgrow. 1+1+dog check. Add in kids, and you’ve outgrown it.

kmacafee

Adventurer
I had one with the Ecamper. Drive it on slick Rock in Moab and down some pretty gnarly trails. Ground clearance was the main issue. It’s not a Jeep but it’s pretty capable.

dman93

Adventurer
My sister owned an automatic AWD Element for almost 300K miles with no issues, certainly no transmission problems. Sample of one, but she loved it, but at that point decided she needed a newer car and better mpg so replaced it with a low-mileage AWD Hybrid Highlander.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94