Uro-Camper? anyone have?

Hey all.

Stumbled across this outfit for a flatbed camper, Uro-Camper. From what I can understand they are out of Spain. Campers look pretty sweet. Check out the floor plan in the photo. Has anyone come across these, have one and/or is their someone in the USA doing something similar?

Cheers.
interior-celula-xplora-06.jpg

The Artisan

Adventurer
Hey all.

Stumbled across this outfit for a flatbed camper, Uro-Camper. From what I can understand they are out of Spain. Campers look pretty sweet. Check out the floor plan in the photo. Has anyone come across these, have one and/or is their someone in the USA doing something similar?

Cheers.
View attachment 528839
If you are a diyer I have all the pieces to make something similar but my poptopper is hard paneled and fully pops up
Kevin

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
They are out of Spain indeed. I have been following them on Instagram and they seem to be doing very good work. I am not really aware of an equivalent in the USA, except for EarthCruiser.

Cruiser79

Observer
Yes, they come from spain. Their builds are really awesome. On the abenteuer und allrad exhibition in Germany I saw one of their campers, and it is really impressive.
You should check their facebook, Flickr or Instagram accounts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior